A selection of articles related to fraternal organization.
Original articles from our library related to the Fraternal Organization. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fraternal Organization.
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Fraternal Organization is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fraternal Organization books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fraternal organizations differ from clubs
- Fraternal organizations have been around for a centuries. They are different from service clubs like the Lions and Kiwanis in the sense that their main focus is not solely about community service but rather on the overall enrichment of members.
- Knight of Columbus Report: ISIS Committing 'Genocide' Against Christians
- Knights of Columbus CEO Carl Anderson said his Catholic fraternal organization, working in partnership with the group In Defense of Christians, does not contend Christians alone are facing genocide from the group known as ISIS but it believes the State ...
- Peter Lucas: Forget Gitmo -- return our domestic terrorists
- Meanwhile, a New Jersey State Police group -- the State Troopers Fraternal Organization of New Jersey -- has urged Obama not to resume airline flights to Cuba until Chesimard and dozens of other U.S. criminals are returned.
- CHIEF DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, NC Masonic Foundation
- The Grand Lodge of North Carolina is a fraternal organization with approximately 40,000 members in 370 lodges across the state. Masons are men of diverse backgrounds and professions who value the opportunity to personally grow, develop friendships, ...
- Texas A&M groups plan philanthropic trips for week of spring break
- Aggie organizations, including the Aggie Men's Club, the Memorial Student Center Freshman Leadership International, Alternative Spring Break and the Aggie Catholic student organization will be offering their services from Tennessee to Costa Rica ...