- Mavs' Bryant places 6th in 1000 freestyle at nationals
- Colorado Mesa University's Sam Bryant swam well enough to place sixth and become an All-American in the 1,000-yard freestyle Wednesday at the NCAA Division II Swimming and Diving Championships in Indianapolis. More importantly, according to CMU ...
- DII Swimming & Diving Championships: Five records set on first day
- Ortega-Castro easily won the title in 1:55.63, topping the 1:57.19 she had set earlier in the day.
- Swimming results: March 10, 2016
- 50 Freestyle -- 19. DeeDee Jones, 24.76; 25.
- Sadie Bjornsen 16th in Tour of Canada's Stage 6, 11th overall
- Bjornsen clocked 41 minutes, 16.3 seconds for the 15-kilometer event in which the women's field skied 7.5-K of classical technique before switching skis and poles and finishing with 7.
- 757Swim Displays Growth, Unity Ahead of First State Championship Victory
- Abby Larson, also of Jamestown, finished third in the 50 freestyle and fourth in the 100 freestyle, while Caroline deJager of Bruton finished eighth in the 200 breaststroke and ninth in the 100 breaststroke.
Freesyle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Freesyle books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvor v zakone
1666 census of new france
sir apirana ngata
jane fonda feminist causes
phenomenology realist phenomenology