A selection of articles related to freeway nomenclature.
Original articles from our library related to the Freeway Nomenclature. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Freeway Nomenclature.
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Freeway Nomenclature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Freeway Nomenclature books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CHAPTER 60 NOMENCLATURE
- Jun 26, 2006 NOMENCLATURE. Topic 61 - Abbreviations. Index 61.
- Chapter Thirty-Four
- 34-1.02 Nomenclature.
- ATIS Nomenclature
- ATIS also accommodates a naming convention for freeway ramps, cross-overs, and frontage roads that it owns/maintains.
- November 2007 BASIC DESIGN CONTROLS 24(i) Chapter Twenty
- November 2007. BASIC DESIGN CONTROLS. 24.
- Beyond Nomenclature: Urban Parks for Cultural Diversity
- driven by a park nomenclature that does not represent community needs. .
Suggested Web Resources
- California English - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The term freeway itself is not used in many areas outside to use the "I" or " interstate" designation in naming freeways.
- United States Numbered Highways - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1.1 Numbering; 1.2 Divided and special routes; 1.
- LINGUIST List 3.914: Articles and Placenames
- Nov 20, 1992 As a native Los Angeleno, I can attest to the change in freeway nomenclature that Paul Chapin referred to in a recent posting.
- 2 tags Mar 26th - Los Angeles Times
- FYI: California English: Freeway nomenclature.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.