A selection of articles related to fregoli delusion.
Original articles from our library related to the Fregoli Delusion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fregoli Delusion.
- The Suit of Cups: Tarot Card Meanings
- 1 ACE OF CUPS Meaning: Beauty and pleasure, fullness, goodness, fertility, productiveness. Reversed: Erosion, sterility, clouded joy, false heart. 2 OF CUPS - Love Meaning: The unity of male and female in the broadest sense: can be inner harmony, can be...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- --> Palladium The metal Palladium is found together with Platinum and has to be separated from it. Palladium shares many characteristics with her 'sister' Platinum. Important distinctions between both remedies are: Platinum - despises others - is hyper-sexu...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Most homoeopatic books describe the metal Platinum as mainly a remedy for women. I myself know several male Platinums, and I would like to start this homoeopatic picture with one of them: Mr. K. Birkenstock, manufacturer of healthy hippie-sandals, dismissed...
Remedies >> Remedies P
Fregoli Delusion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fregoli Delusion books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fregoli delusion: A journey to the dark side of the mind
- The doctors named her condition Fregoli delusion, after the popular Italian entertainer Leopoldo Fregoli, who thrilled 19th century Europe with his impersonations.
- Shape-shifters and psycho-killers: how a bizarre psychological delusion
- The doctors named her condition Fregoli delusion, after the hugely popular Italian entertainer Leopoldo Fregoli, who thrilled Victorian Europe with his impersonations of luminaries of the day, including Gladstone, Bismarck and Victor Hugo.
- Tom Noonan talks about playing 'everyone else' in Anomalisa (and his famous
- (Michael suffers from Fregoli delusion, which causes him to see and hear every other person as the same.) Regardless of age or gender, Noonan voices everyone in the actor's own vocal range. He is literally the voice of the status quo, somewhat monotone ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Fregoli Delusion Topics
transact-sql local variables
peter h coors
dream dictionary dram-drinking
sour patch kids