French Army Weapons
A selection of articles related to french army weapons.
Original articles from our library related to the French Army Weapons. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on French Army Weapons.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
French Army Weapons is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, French Army Weapons books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- French Army (1939/42)
- French Army Weapons Summary. Infantry Weapons. Name.
- An 18th-Century French Frigate - The Society for Historical
- trade guns as well as French military arms such as the Model 1717 infantry musket and the Model 1733-34 cavalry musketoon and dragoon musket.
- REFERENCE BOOKS REFERED TO IN THE "ARMIES OF THE
- 31 "SPECIAL FORCES OF THE UNITED STATES ARMY-1952/82" - SUTHERLAND. REF. 32 "FRENCH MILITARY WEAPONS 1717-1938" - HICKS.
- A CLASH OF MILITARY CULTURES: GERMAN & FRENCH
- Most dramatic of all was the evolution of the airplane from a useful auxiliary weapon into a very powerful and decisive arm of the military.
- The Provision of Lethal Military Equipment: French, UK, and US
- in recent years, and the military equipment provided increasingly includes .. 35 Written correspondence with French military official, 13 January 2003.
Suggested News Resources
- The evolution of firearms
- The first significant use of musketeers was in 1530 when Francis I organised units of arquebusiers (matchlock musketeers) in the French army.
Suggested Web Resources
- Modern equipment and uniform of the French Army - Wikipedia, the
- Weapons. The FAMAS is the service rifle of the French military.
- Military Factory - Military Weapons: Cataloging aircraft, tanks
- Military reference for the casual observer covering weapons from ancient times through tomorrow. 2011 Military Pay Chart Tables for US Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines · Military Factory on French Military Victories.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.