French Foreign Legion
A selection of articles related to french foreign legion.
Original articles from our library related to the French Foreign Legion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on French Foreign Legion.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
French Foreign Legion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, French Foreign Legion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COMDIPUNT: ZARA'S FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION
- COMDIPUNT: ZARA'S FRENCH. FOREIGN LEGION The making of a legionnaire . percent were French.
- - London's French foreign legion o. Magazine Metropolitan (Eurostar
- London's French foreign legion o. Magazine Metropolitan (Eurostar) o. Novembre .
- Nikki Cooper, University of Bristol
- Algeria; anonymat; French Foreign Legion; legionnaires; professional soldier A .
- Cadets run in honor of Bataan survivors
- Mar 31, 2011 French Foreign Legion, hosted the West Point Parachute. Team March Parachute Team jumps, trains with French Foreign Legion.
- Русский священник в Иностранном легионе
- An Orthodox Priest in the Foreign Legion. Hieromonk Alexis Dumond. The French Foreign Legion was founded 178 years ago.
Suggested News Resources
- Gabriel Obertan to leave Man United for Newcastle's French foreign legion
- Gabriel Obertan is set to leave Manchester United to join the growing French contingent at Newcastle. The 22-year-old winger is out of favour at Old Trafford and the two clubs have apparently negotiated a £3 million fee for him to move to the Magpies.
- Life and death
- A French Foreign Legion veteran nods his head in the front seat. "Yes, I have guns," he says. Then they come to the football school.
- Foreign legionnaire killed by 'friendly fire' in Afghanistan
- French Foreign Legion soldiers of the 2nd Foreign Parachute Regiment hold the coffins of Gerhardus Jansen of South Africa and Kisan Bahadur Thapa of Nepal who both died in Afghanistan during a military ceremony at the Raffali military camp near Calvi.
- Libya's forced collapse: What does it portend for Africa?
- to defend itself against armed insurrection, so Nato [the new nailed fist of 21st century neo-imperialism] unleashed its aerial might, special forces [French Foreign legion commandos, SAS and US Seals] against the legitimate government of Libya.
- 'We have the passion, but we have nothing'
- A French Foreign Legion veteran nods his head in the front seat. “Yes, I have guns,” he says. Then they come to the soccer school.
Suggested Web Resources
- French Foreign Legion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The French Foreign Legion (French: Légion étrangère) is a unique military unit of the French Army established in 1831.
- FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION
- FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION - history, traditions, uniform, pay and bonuses.
- The French Foreign Legion - the last option for those desperate to
- Dec 3, 2008 Lost your job, your home, your business? Is the wife about to take you to the cleaners?
- Kepi Blanc - French Foreign Legion
- Jul 16, 2011 Many times I get questions about medical and age requirements for enlisting in the French Foreign Legion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.