A selection of articles related to french socialites.
Original articles from our library related to the French Socialites. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on French Socialites.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
French Socialites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, French Socialites books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Stories from the Prohibition era
- Many produced their products and hauled them to various towns and cities across the region where they were purchased and consumed by a variety of socialites who depended upon regular deliveries of the coveted drink.
- Something to Sing About
- But where Mr. Giannoli may have mined comedy for his inspiration, this film—contrary to some critical reactions—not a comedy but a social criticism that skewers French upper-class society right after the First World War.
- 15-year-old Willow Smith is Karl Lagerfeld's newest Chanel ambassadress
- Smith joins the likes of 16-year-old Lily-Rose Depp (whose own mother, French actress Vanessa Paradis has been a Chanel ambassador for decades) Kristen Stewart and model/socialites Alice Dellal and Poppy Delevingne in being courted by the luxury ...
- Best sellers
- All the Light We Cannot See,” by Anthony Doerr (Scribner: $27) A blind French girl and a German teen struggle in occupied France during World War II. 2.
- Jewels Set to Shine at TEFAF Maastricht
- A piece to look out for is a diamond ribbon necklace by the French jeweler Pierre Sterlé — who was popular amongst socialites in Paris in the 1940s and early 1950s — which comprises 62.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.