French Speaking Africa
A selection of articles related to french speaking africa.
Original articles from our library related to the French Speaking Africa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on French Speaking Africa.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
French Speaking Africa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, French Speaking Africa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Trade union pluralism and proliferation in French-speaking Africa
- trade unionism / trade union / trade union structure / French-speaking Africa democratization in French-speaking Africa, is given legitimacy by Convention. No .
- Public Expenditure Management in Francophone Africa: A Cross
- 2004 International Monetary Fund. WP/04/42. IMF Working Paper.
- WTO SPS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE ACTIVITIES IN 2011
- Deadline for application: 10 June 2011. ➢ Regional SPS Workshop for French- speaking Africa (in French). • In Mali (to be confirmed).
- Bamako Declaration On the coordination of aid in French-speaking
- The conference dedicated to the coordination of aid in French-speaking Africa in the field of statistics, held on 31 October 2007 in Bamako (Mali), chaired by Mr.
Suggested News Resources
- Prime Minister Philemon Yang chairs August cabinet meeting
- After completion of the programme, with the possibility of treating 600 patients, Cameroon would have the best haemodialysis intake capacity in French-speaking Africa.
- Military Channel picks up Nazi Collaborators
- gives details of the extent of collaboration which occurred across Europe with the Nazis. It first aired in the UK on Yesterday in 2010 and has since been sold by IMG to Foxtel in Australia, Hong Kong TV and across Europe and French speaking Africa.
- Noel N'Guetat
- N'Guetat was an adviser for French-speaking Africa at the IMF. In recent years, he headed a steelworks in his native region of Abengourou (north-west of Abidjan) which employed several hundred workers.
- Ex-world bank official targets African private equity
- Washington DC-based Small Enterprise Assistance Funds; Ecobank, the largest commercial bank in West Africa with deep penetration in French speaking Africa; and Inspiro Asset Management and TLG Capital, two London-based frontier market specialists.
Suggested Web Resources
- African French - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Francophone Africa. The countries colored dark blue had a population of 349 million in 2011.
- List of countries where French is an official language - Wikipedia
- Francophone World, 367428669, NA, NA, 162348020. 1.
- French Speaking Countries
- Francophone Countries A list of the French speaking countries in Africa and the Indian Ocean.
- MA Francophone Africa | University of Portsmouth
- The first of its kind in Europe, this MA offers a programme that focuses exclusively on Francophone Africa.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.