- Do you regret YOUR first time? Fewer and fewer of us do, according to a new
- The first time we make love is something few forget, but often for the wrong reasons. Yet a survey suggests today's first-timers find the experience more pleasurable than their counterparts throughout the Eighties and Nineties.
- Ask the Sex Doc 15: Fretting over foreskin, record orgasms, and the ol' wizard
- Oh, are you new here? Here's the run-down: One IU Kinsey Institute Ph.D.
- Embarrassing Bodies Down Under recap: Acids to make your toes curl
- His frenulum is acting like a tight piano string and dragging the head of his penis down, meaning that his only option to loosen it and ensure a straight erection is surgery. A frenuloplasty. (This is a real word.
- They haven't seen it all: Playboy twins bewildered by CBB housemates
- They may have lived in the Playboy mansion but it seems that twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon don't know everything about Hugh Hefner. Kristina was left red-faced when a casual conversation in the living room yesterday turned to the subject of ...
- Extra: Virginity Horror Stories
- I had torn my frenulum, the sensitive "bowstring" of skin on the underside of the glans penis. In my case, it had been abnormally short, a condition urologists know as frenulum breve.
Frenulum Breve is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Frenulum Breve books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Frenulum Breve Topics
Related searchesiodine precautions
boeing 737 specifications
battle of krbava field
analytical engine design
golden lion tamarin habitat