A selection of articles related to frequent.
Original articles from our library related to the Frequent. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Frequent.
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Frequent is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Frequent books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Finding Frequent Items in Data Streams
- of space necessary to produce good approximate lists of the most frequent items.
- Survey on Frequent Pattern Mining
- 1 Introduction.
- Characteristics of Frequent Emergency Department Users - Issue Brief
- Characteristics of Frequent Emergency Department Users. This issue brief was prepared by. Elizabeth M.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Do we still get frequent flyer points?'
- Mr Richardson told the story of two Australians who asked whether they would be awarded frequent-flyer points for the evacuation flight, which was paid for by the government.
- Illinois rolls back transparency for frequent FOIA users
- Illinois signed a new law on Friday that will make the state legislature less responsive to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
- Avoiding the Most Frequent Errors Investors Make
- To help steer home gamers in the right direction, Cramer on Monday went over some of the most frequent errors investors make. When it comes to buying and selling stocks, the "Mad Money" host said timing is everything.
- The Return of a Frequent Flier
- Time to start calling Cathy Rigby the woman who wouldn't grow up.
- Study finds frequent flyer cards take years to earn a free trip
- By Kate Schneider Frequent flyer points can take years to add up to free trips, a study has found.
Suggested Web Resources
- Frequent - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- to associate with, be in, or resort to often or habitually <a bar frequented by sports fans>. 2. archaic : to read systematically or habitually.
- Frequent | Define Frequent at Dictionary.com
- Frequent definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Frequent Synonyms, Frequent Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for frequent at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- frequent - definition of frequent by the Free Online Dictionary
- Occurring or appearing quite often or at close intervals: frequent errors of judgment. 2. Habitual or regular: a frequent visitor to our house.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.