- City of Fresno launches 'FresGO' app
- The new mobile app called "FresGO" is part of the city's efforts to improve customer communications and service delivery. "FresGO" is a one-stop shop that allows you to report city issues and place service requests in all departments -- such as broken ...
- City of Fresno renovating dozens of parks
- "I think there are better parks around the city right now, but I think renovating it will bring more people over." Leaders said if you see a problem at your nearest park they want to know about it.
- Drought may be affecting health of trees, experts say
- When I spoke with a representative from the city -- they said to use the new FRESGO app. You can download on your phone and send pictures of fallen branches and dying trees through the app straight to the city. Related Topics: weather drought tree fall.
- City will reassess Operation Clean Up program as illegal dumping becomes
- The city says the best way to report illegal dumping is on their FresGO mobile app. They say they'll also be purchasing additional cameras to place in problem areas where illegal dumping is occurring. Related Topics: news dumping trash news community ...
- Swearengin touts Fresno success, agenda in State of the City speech
- She talked up a new mobile app — FresGO — to make it easier for city residents to do everything from giving City Hall feedback on things like potholes to tracking requests for service.
Fresgoe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fresgoe books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
geography of afghanistan vegetation
apparent weight buoyancy
volume volume comparisons