- From Astana to “Syriana”
- In this week's issue, Keith Gessen writes about the development of Kazakhstan's new capital, Astana.
- The mystery of Lord Mandelson's finances
- The Sunday Telegraph investigation has also raised questions about whether Mr Mandelson had an undeclared relationship with Friedhelm Eronat, a secretive millionaire oil-industry fixer then based in London. Mr Eronat's former company, Cliveden Group, ...
- Clean Energy? A profile of oilman Ely Calil
- That night in Paris, Calil's destination was Spring, a popular restaurant in the ninth arrondissement that offers a set four-course menu to sixteenn diners nightly.
- Oil in Darfur? Special Ops in Somalia?
- One such 'foreign' company is registered in the Virgin Islands, uses a Swiss business address, and is owned by an American oil tycoon, Friedhelm Eronat, who has fronted for Exxon Mobil in the past.
Friedhelm Eronat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Friedhelm Eronat books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Friedhelm Eronat Topics
Related searcheselizabeth gaskell style
amarapura nikaya history
next next computer
weber-fechner law the case of vision