Friedrich Nietzsche Overman
A selection of articles related to friedrich nietzsche overman.
Original articles from our library related to the Friedrich Nietzsche Overman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Friedrich Nietzsche Overman.
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Friedrich Nietzsche Overman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Friedrich Nietzsche Overman books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- “I want to be the Irish Nietzsche”: what the Übermensch meant to Bernard Shaw
- But Nietzsche's name has stuck to him partly because he used the word “Superman”, a translation of Nietzsche's “Übermensch” from Thus Spake Zarathustra. It was a “good cry”, Shaw thought – which was to say, a good piece of advertisement, which would ...
- Opinionator | We're Doomed. Now What?
- As Friedrich Nietzsche, one of Western philosophy's most incisive diagnosticians of nihilism, wrote near the end of the 19th century: “Man will sooner will nothingness than not will.
- Gaffigan leads New World Symphony in performances high on volume, short on
- Even 120 years after the German composer distilled his musical take on Friedrich Nietzsche in Also sprach Zarathustra, who else since has successfully mined a philosopher's writings?
- Steve Jobs and Tech's God Complex
- Did God create the iMac? It's not a question I'd normally ask, but my mind was in an odd place as I staggered into the press screening for Steve Jobs, the latest biopic about the Apple founder, which opens tomorrow.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.