A selection of articles related to friendship sayings.
Original articles from our library related to the Friendship Sayings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Friendship Sayings.
- The Beauty of Friendship
- Acquaintance, friend, lover, partner, soulmate. The pattern of human contact that is so vitally important to our being. Emotionally, we not only need to feel connected .. we desire it. But what is a connection? How does it happen? We know certain like signs...
Spirits >> The Soul
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Group Mind Effectiveness
- “Friendship” is really just the psychic alignment of two people, on the basis of good Intent. We know the exact moment a friendship is solidified. There is a distinct impression within the body at a given moment in the interaction, when we perceive a...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not...
New Testament >> Matthew
Friendship Sayings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Friendship Sayings books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sayings about Friends and Lovers Exercise
- Sayings about Friends and Lovers Exercise. 1 Match the sayings with the situations (1 6 with A – F; 7 – 12 with G – L).
- Moving Beyond Friendly to Friendship
- for as they are, so are their neighbors also. Reflection. Some people merely “play at friendship,” Proverbs warns, but others stick to their friends closely.
- The Spatial and Temporal Matrix of Proverbs 15
- 23. Irony. 552.
- The Book Of Proverbs
- TOPICAL STUDIES (Proverbs 10-31). The Fear Of The Lord. 40.
Suggested Web Resources
- Friendship Quotes and Sayings
- Oct 13, 2007 A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be somewhere else. Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty.
- Best Friend Quotes, BFF Sayings, Friendship Poems
- Jul 17, 2011 Quotations for best friends, from The Quote Garden.
- Friendship - The Best Friendship Quotes, Sayings, and Phrases - 1
- Our visitors rank the best Friendship Quotes.
- Quotes & Phrases: Friendship Sayings
- Nov 3, 2006 Friendship Sayings. "True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.