A selection of articles related to friendships.
Original articles from our library related to the Friendships. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Friendships.
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Beauty of Friendship
- Acquaintance, friend, lover, partner, soulmate. The pattern of human contact that is so vitally important to our being. Emotionally, we not only need to feel connected .. we desire it. But what is a connection? How does it happen? We know certain like signs...
Spirits >> The Soul
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Social Navigator Tarot Spread
- or "Who are these people and what do they want from me?" As a long time reader with an overly demanding practice, one area related to my gifts has become a constant source of confusion, disappointment, exploitation and betrayal for me. What I have...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Friendships is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Friendships books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Bachelor' leads to many friendships
- “You just have to compartmentalize the process and not let emotions affect the friendships you're building,” said Desiree Siegfried, who was Season 17's third runner-up and went on to become “The Bachelorette.
- Through war and peace, the life-changing power of female friendships
- Ahead of International Women's Day, which is Tuesday, a Chicago law firm asked me to speak at a luncheon on a topic near and dear to my heart: the power of female friendships. I quoted from Rebecca Traister's new book, "All the Single Ladies: Unmarried ...
- 'Buddy Day' helps build friendships that span generations
- Allen Tistoj and David Shopay were born 65 years apart. At Hideaway Beach of Marco Island Friday, the pair found some common ground. Eight-year-old Allen was partnered with Shopay, 73, for the Guadalupe Center's 24th annual, "Buddy Day," which treats ...
- Soulmates and bromance: Trudeau, Obama friendships win during state visit
- WATCH: During a speech at a Let Girls Learn event on Thursday, First Lady Michelle Obama welcomed Mrs. Sophie Grégoire Trudeau, saying she and the wife of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau have gotten into 'trouble.' ...
- Vijay Mallya's angry tweet reminds us of the friendships between media and big
- Vijay Mallya's angry tweet reminds us of the friendships between media and big businesses. Can we brush aside the liquor baron's threat as just a petulant reaction to bad press? Posted by.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of commonly confused homonyms
v sign maritime distress signal
gustav robert kirchhoff
news corporation history