A selection of articles related to fright.
Original articles from our library related to the Fright. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fright.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Aconitum napellus
- Aconite is a remedy for healthy and energetic persons who become acutely ill after exposure to intense coldness exposure to cold, dry wind sometimes exposure to intense heat draughts of cold air on a sweaty skin nervous shocks, fright or fear the shock of...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Lachesis (Venom from the Surucucu snake)
- This remedy is made of the poison of the Surucucu,the Bushmaster, a very aggressive and poisonous snake, with the Latin name Trigonocephalus Lachesis. In many cultures the snake symbolizes the instinctive forces in us, our "beastly" and emotional...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Ignatia is a medicine for grief and anguish. It relieves and heals acute emotional pain and physical complaints resulting from it. Situations that might ask for Ignatia are for instance: sudden loss of a loved one, death of a human being or an animal, rape,...
Remedies >> Remedies I
Fright is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fright books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Beating Interview Stage Fright
- junior year by a sudden and paralyzing case of stage fright. I can still remember that beat stage fright and deliver a winning performance.
- When Stage Fright Happens:
- you're like most people, you consider stage fright a negative event.
Suggested News Resources
- This Weekend At The Movies
- Performances elevate the average "Fright Night" and the likable "One Day," while Spanish film "The Last Circus" is sheer lunacy. By Nathan Duke In recent years, bloodsuckers have become synonymous with teen angst and mopey romance.
- 5 Reasons To See The 'Fright Night' Remake
- I'm not big on remakes or 3D, so this new Fright Night 3D remake already had two strikes against it just in the title alone. Yet, somehow, the movie won me over.
- 'Don't Be Afraid of the Dark' overshadowed by modern fright fests
- It arrives in this month of remakes and reboots, joining "Fright Night," "Conan the Barbarian" and a prequel to "Planet of the Apes.
- Summer Movie Body Count: Things get bloody with 'Conan the Barbarian', 'Fright
- We'd probably need something a little sturdier to ward off Colin Farrel's handsome vampire in Fright Night, too (Vampire: 1, Sword: O).
Suggested Web Resources
- Fright - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- fear excited by sudden danger : alarm <gave me quite a fright>. 2. : something strange, ugly, or shocking.
- IMDb - Fright (1972)
- Directed by Peter Collinson. With Honor Blackman, Susan George, Ian Bannen, John Gregson.
- Fright Catalog
- Shop our Halloween store for a great selection of Halloween Costumes, Halloween Decorations & Props, and Masks. We offer great prices and fast shipping.
- Fright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fright may refer to. Fright (fear), a state of extreme fear of something that is strange, ugly or shocking.
- The Fright Site
- CONTEST. 1. NEW.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.