A selection of articles related to frisians.
Original articles from our library related to the Frisians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Frisians.
- Patron god of the Frisians and giver of their laws. Silence had to be kept while drinking from the spring on his holy island, which he had brought forth from the rock with his axe, and beasts on the island could not be harmed. In the Old Norse sources, he...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
Frisians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Frisians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- St Willibrord, Apostle of the Frisians and Patron - Orthodox England
- St Willibrord, Apostle of the Frisians and Patron-Saint of the Netherlands. Introduction. First of all, I would like to thank Him Who is in charge of volcanoes.
- Reticent Germans The East Frisians of Illinois
- Reticent Germans. The East Frisians of Illinois. ROBERT W.
- ^Frisians in the History of the US, by Dr.. F. Paultfen
- The North Frisian Island of Heligoland, by Henry Barts. Incertum Quo Fata .
- Relations and their representations between Frisians and
- Friends, Vassals or Foes. Relations and their representations between Frisians and. Scandinavians in the Viking Age, late 8 th to 11 th centuries.
- Friesland (Fryslân)
- namesake Frisian black-and-white jobbies here).
Suggested News Resources
- Wyrd Designs – King Radbod and the Importance of the Ancestors
- Beggars here refers to Christians as a whole, but also to the long-time enemies of the Frisians: the Franks who were by this point in time primarily Christian.
- Just released: Atlas of Stateless Nations in Europe
- The Alsacians, Basques, Corsicans, Frisians, the Scots and the Welsh are all peoples who are not sovereign and are fighting for their cultural and political identity.
Suggested Web Resources
- Frisians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Frisians are a Germanic ethnic group native to the coastal parts of the Netherlands and Germany.
- History of the Frisian Folk - Boudicca's Bard
- Overview of the history of the people who lived in the Scandinavian region.
- Culture of the Frisians
- CULTURE OF THE FRISIANS The Frisian language. One of the most important cultural expressions of a people is their language.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesedinburg texas history
list of most common surnames quebec
angular resolution telescope case
tax resistance motives
past doctor adventures