A selection of articles related to frock coat.
Original articles from our library related to the Frock Coat. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Frock Coat.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 37
- Chapter 37 37:1 And Jacob dwelt in the land wherein his father was a stranger, in the land of Canaan. 37:2 These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Homoeopathy and Personal Growth
- Generally homoeopathy is believed to work thoroughly but slowly. Indeed I know many examples of constitutional treatment (meaning whole-person-healing) with homoeopathy that take months or even some years to complete. During these treatments people go through...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Frock Coat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Frock Coat books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Thoughts on the Coats of the Fur Trade Coats
- In the 1820's you'll see the frock coat being worn as both an overcoat & for The frock coat has many different types of collars styles, cuffs, & pocket locations.
- MESS JACKETS, FROCK & TAIL COATS
- Nero Frock Coats or Tail Coats. All wool, made to order. stock colours: black, navy, french navy, green, wine.
- A L C F ndersonville National Historic Site iving History Program
- Civilian sack or frock coat of the correct material, weaves, and pattern for 1861 – 8165. Civilian overcoats will be allowed in cold weather. 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Coat worn by Jimi Hendrix on the night he died expected to fetch £25000
- A FROCK coat worn by guitar legend Jimi Hendrix on the night he died is likely to sell for £25000 at auction. The star accidentally left the grey custom-made coat at a friend's house hours before he choked to death on his vomit in September 1970.
- Remembering the tragedies, suffering from the Civil War
- Also included in the exhibit is a uniform frock coat belonging to Confederate Capt. Charles W. Frazier from Tennessee, who survived the two years he spent at Johnson's Island near Sandusky, Ohio.
- One Master Mines Another
- Here, the young artist appears as a shadowy figure in a frock coat and broad-brimmed hat—a modern Frenchman thrust into the gloom of 17th-century Amsterdam by means of art-historical homage.
- 'Deadwood' Rewind: Season 1, episode 9: 'No Other Sons or Daughters' (Veterans
- By Alan Sepinwall Thursday, Aug 4, 2011 9:00 AM A review of episode 9, "No Other Sons or Daughters," coming up just as soon as I ask you what you think of my frock coat... "There's nothing to be afraid of. Everything changes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Frock coat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A frock coat is a man's coat characterised by knee-length skirts all around the base, popular during the Victorian and Edwardian periods.
- frock coat | eBay
- eBay: frock coat. Advanced.
- Amazon.com: Lighweight Frock Coat: Clothing
- Classic Old West styled Frock Coat in a comfortable lightweight wool blend. You can wear this jacket with jeans,slacks or frontier pants.
- Wah Maker men's frock coat
- The Wah Maker® Black Highland frock coat is fully lined. This authentic coat has one inside chest pocket and two front flap pockets.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.