From The Judaic Tradition
A selection of articles related to from the judaic tradition.
Original articles from our library related to the From The Judaic Tradition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on From The Judaic Tradition.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
From The Judaic Tradition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, From The Judaic Tradition books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- LABOR RIGHTS IN THE JEWISH TRADITION
- 3. Labor Rights in the Jewish Tradition. I.
- Human Dignity and the Jewish Tradition
- Human Dignity and the Jewish Tradition by. Hershey H. Friedman, PhD*.
- The Use of Force in Jewish Tradition and in Zionist Practice
- glorifying war, Jewish tradition identifies allegiance to God, and not military prowess, as the principal factor in the victories mentioned in the Bible.
- Cremation in the Jewish Tradition
- Is cremation permissible in the Jewish tradition? 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Tune heart and soul with Bibliyoga
- Bibliyoga looks like regular yoga but rather than basing the classes on traditional yogic sources that sometimes have Hindu roots (eg the Bhagavad Gita), we base the teaching on spiritual ideas from the Judaic tradition.
Suggested Web Resources
- Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The basis of Jewish law and tradition (halakha) is the Torah (also known as the Pentateuch or the Five Books of Moses).
- Amazon.com: The Judaic Tradition (9780874413441): Nahum N
- Amazon.com: The Judaic Tradition (9780874413441): Nahum N. Glatzer: Books.
- Jewish Traditions
- Jewish Traditions.
- Death & Mourning in Judaism - The Jewish Traditions & Practice
- Our tradition encompasses all of life, day and night, light and dark.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
From The Judaic Tradition Topics
vietnamese alphabet the letters
yoruba famous yoruba people
tony benn family background