From The Judaic Tradition
A selection of articles related to from the judaic tradition.
Original articles from our library related to the From The Judaic Tradition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on From The Judaic Tradition.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
From The Judaic Tradition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, From The Judaic Tradition books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Monotheistic Religions - Arab American National Museum
- One important feature that the three monotheistic traditions have in common is their region of origin. Islam, Christianity and Judaism have roots in what is today ...
- The Jewish Tradition - Advocatehealth.com
- THE PARK RIDGE CENTER. The Jewish tradition traces its roots to Abraham. The patriarchal stories of the Bible reflect the migration of the ancient Hebrews ...
- Human Dignity and the Jewish Tradition - Jewish Law
- Human Dignity and the Jewish Tradition by. Hershey H. Friedman, PhD*.
- The Jewish Way of Healing - the Kalsman Institute! - Hebrew Union
- resources in Judaism, which has addressed questions of health and recovery for millennia. Body and Spirit. Jewish tradition has long recognized that there are ...
- The Jewish Concept of Justice - The Way
- discuss the relevance of the Jewish understanding of justice in society today and, as a ..... performance of deeds of lovingkindness which, in Jewish tradition, is.
Suggested News Resources
- Egypt Pens Legislation to Ban Niqab in Public Places
- She also argued passages in the Quran do “not make sense if the niqab were considered proper garb for a woman.” She also said the coverings belong to a “'Jewish' tradition that appeared in the Arabian Peninsula before Islam.” From Egypt Independent:.
- The Conservative Movement: The Masorti Movement that isn't
- But by implying a substantive connection to the heritage and principles of Jewish tradition, called Mesorah in Hebrew, the group misleads the Israeli public. In no way can the Masorti movement be described as consonant with our Jewish Mesorah.
- On 85th Anniversary, a Restored Historic Texas Synagogue Gets 'Kinky'
- “We're trying to maintain a presence of Conservative Judaism on the island…we're trying to maintain that traditional perspective,” says Druss. At the same time, in the decade after the hurricane, the congregation's membership is transforming.
- Torah portion: Public and private matters
- Notably, Jewish tradition also seems to place a value on ensuring individual privacy: “A man must not make his windows to open into the courtyard [that he shares with neighbors]” (Mishnah Baba Batra 3:7). There's even a category of damages created for ...
- Challah, wine, Torah ... and Trump?
- We don't simply gather to eat and schmooze as we do during the week. This weekly meal — one of the gems of the Jewish tradition — is our opportunity to elevate our conversation in a way that elevates our neshema yetera, our additional Shabbat soul.