From The Sagas Of The Norse Kings
A selection of articles related to from the sagas of the norse kings.
Original articles from our library related to the From The Sagas Of The Norse Kings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on From The Sagas Of The Norse Kings.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
From The Sagas Of The Norse Kings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, From The Sagas Of The Norse Kings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Snowbound Southbound, Part One
- Knego heads off to explore wintry Norway with two of Hurtigruten's finest ships in a complex but action-packed week of travel.
- 'Vikings' shows clash of religion and politics
- Scholarly works indicate that Lothbrok (also known as Ragnar Hairy Breeches) was, indeed, an early Viking hero described in Old Norse poetry and sagas. An Anglo-Saxon Chronicle says he was the father of many sons including ...
- History Channel's hit 'Vikings' off and running in season 4
- In the same episode, Aslaug's husband, King Ragnar Lothbrok (Travis Fimmel), leads a Viking army in its first siege of medieval Paris. During peace talks with the Parisian military commanders, Lothbrok demands to be baptized so he can see his Christian ...
- The Enduring Mystery of the Lewis Chessmen
- Stout kings sit stoically on their thrones, while queens raise their right hands to their jaws in looks of shock or grief. Knights astride small horses brandish spears and shields. In the earliest known ...
- Vikings introduces first Asian character
- Vikings is the critically acclaimed historical drama based on the sagas as well as Old Norse poetry depicting Ragnar, the legendary Norse ruler, king and hero of the early medieval Scandinavia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
From The Sagas Of The Norse Kings Topics
Related searchesraise the titanic plot summary
women in hinduism incest
meaning of dreams about royalty
cannibal holocaust cast
aral sea ecological problems