A selection of articles related to frontal lobe.
Original articles from our library related to the Frontal Lobe. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Frontal Lobe.
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Frontal Lobe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Frontal Lobe books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Adolescence, Brain Development and Legal Culpability
- The largest part of the brain is the frontal lobe.
- Frontal Lobe Activation during Object Permanence: Data from Near
- Nov 13, 2001 of the frontal lobe as critical for the ability to tolerate increasing delays.
- Frontal Lobe Contributions to Theory of Mind
- Frontal Lobe Contributions to. Theory of Mind. Valerie E.
Suggested News Resources
- The Curious Case of Phineas Gage and Others Like Him
- Gage lost portions of his frontal lobe and went from being a kind and mild-mannered man to rude and unrestrained. On September 21, 1848, The Boston Post reported on the incident. The article was called “Horrible Accident” and said: As Phineas P.
- Transportation director is back from medical leave
- "The doctors had to go in and remove a part of my frontal lobe," he said. "They had vents drilled into the top of my head to relieve the pressure." Though he starts back to work this week, Porter's medical ordeal is ongoing.
- Marijuana linked to school bomb plot in Florida
- Pot detrimentally impacts development of the frontal lobe of the brain, which some authorities believe takes as long as 30 years to fully mature.
- Reading Festival: Does It Offend You, Yeah?
- Hate loud music and dancing, glowsticks and bass that could destroy your frontal lobe? Look away now. Does It Offend You, Yeah?
- One-punch victim left with brain injury and 'little compensation'
- A medical report found that he had a fractured skull, bleeding on the brain, frontal lobe damage and lost his sense of smell. He consequently also suffered from depression.
Suggested Web Resources
- Frontal Lobe Function
- The frontal lobes are considered our emotional control center and home to our personality.
- Frontal Lobes
- The frontal lobes are one of the four main lobes or regions of the cerebral cortex.
- Frontal Lobe Syndromes
- Apr 27, 2010 The frontal lobe is the largest lobe in the brain, yet it is often not specifically evaluated in routine neurologic examinations.
- Frontal Lobe Anatomy
- Diagram and Functions of the Frontal Lobes of the Brain.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Frontal Lobe Topics
Related searchesglacier isostatic rebound
piotr ignacy biekowski
akita inu temperament
dublin airport history
daisy duck animation