- Also found in: Dictionary/thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia, 0.01 sec. frontalis / fron·ta·lis/ (frun-ta´lis) [L.
- Interspecies interactions between Atlantic spotted dolphins, Stenella
- Interspecies interactions between Atlantic spotted dolphins,. Stenella frontalis and bottlenose dolphins, Tursiops truncatus, on.
- Stenella frontalis. By William F. Perrin
- Jul 5, 2002 Stenella frontalis is heavier bodied than S. attenuata; adults of the same length S.
- Hyperostosis Frontalis Interna
- Hyperostosis Frontalis Interna.
- Improved Visual Acuity after Frontalis Sling Surgery for Simple
- July 2009 and operated on using the frontalis sling procedure.
- Martime police save dolphin
- Maritime police managed to save an Atlantic Spotted dolphin (stenella frontalis) that washed ashore on the Algarve coast on the evening of 11 August.
- MITHANS SHIFTED FROM ZOO TO MAKE WAY FOR TWO AFRICAN BUFFALOES
- 17- The Mysore Zoo has shifted two Mithans (Bibos frontalis, an Ox of southeast Asia), 10 Red Jungle Fowl and three Lady Amherst's Pheasants to Bannerghatta National Park in Bangalore on Tuesday.
- Southern Pine Beetle Invades NJ
- Add southern pine beetle (D. frontalis) outbreaks in Texas (1975-1993), Tennessee (2000-2001), and now New Jersey to this growing list.
- Increased Levator Muscle Function by Supramaximal Resection in Patients With
- 2-3 To compensate for the ptosis, affected individuals use the frontalis muscle, wrinkling the forehead to draw the eyebrows upward, which results in a characteristic facial appearance.
- Algarve: Golfinho salvo pela Polícia Marítima
- O comandante da Polícia Marítima, Sameiro Matias, explicou à Lusa que o mamífero, da espécie stenella frontalis, tinha idade adulta, media dois metros de comprimento e pesava 120 quilos.
- Frontalis muscle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Frontalis muscle , also known as the occipitofrontalis or epicranius, is thin, of a quadrilateral form, and intimately adherent to the superficial fascia.
- Frontalis Muscle of the Face
- The facial muscle frontalis described with video illustration.
- Frontalis Muscle
- An interactive animated tutorial on the frontalis muscle, including its attachments, actions, and nerve supply.
- FRONTALIS. ORIGIN Occipital : highest nuchal line and mastoid process. Frontal: superior fibers of upper facial muscles.
- Frontalis - Medical Definition and More from Merriam-Webster
- Definition of FRONTALIS.
Frontalis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Frontalis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestheravada philosophy
alexander alekhine early life
list of supermarkets colombia
gut flora preventing allergy