A selection of articles related to frost.
Original articles from our library related to the Frost. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Frost.
- In Praise of Pumpkins
- I have always had a fascination with pumpkins. As a child I enjoyed Christmas and Thanksgiving and all the other holidays we surround our year with, but Halloween was special. Halloween spoke of ghosts, ghouls, witches and all the primal fears that children...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob hath taken away all that was our father's; and of that which was our father's hath he gotten all this glory. 31:2 And Jacob beheld the countenance of Laban, and, behold, it was not toward...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Frost is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Frost books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Frost Giant, Twirling Candy Fillies Fastest At Final OBS Under Tack Show
- Fillies by Frost Giant and Twirling Candy worked quarters in :20 2/5 to share honors for the fastest work at the distance at the third and final session of the Under Tack Show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2016 March Sale of Two Year Olds in ...
- Areas of frost and fog overnight
- Cloudy across Scotland and Northern Ireland, with areas of rain, heaviest and most persistent over western hills. These conditions may spread into the far north of England, but otherwise dry conditions will dominate elsewhere with areas of frost and fog.
- JCPS proposal would combine Frost and Stuart middle schools, phase out Valley Prep
- LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Jefferson County Public Schools is considering a proposal that could essentially combine Frost and Stuart middle schools and move them to the Stuart Middle campus and begin to phase out the Valley Prep program at Valley High ...
- Man hit pole while being pulled over for having frost on his windshield
- A man being stopped by a trooper for failing to clear the frost from his windshield hit a utility pole while pulling over, state police said. The incident occurred at about 6:40 a.m.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.