A selection of articles related to fruit.
Original articles from our library related to the Fruit. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fruit.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word...
New Testament >> John
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. 4:2 And he taught them many things by...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Fruit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fruit books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Drying Fruits
- fruit, extra produce (e.g., ripe bananas) and roadside market specials.
- focus on fruits
- Jun 3, 2011 3. 1. 10.
- Fruit 2. (teacher). Sample question: “What is your favorite fruit and why do you like to eat it?
Suggested News Resources
- New fruit pest has NW growers and exporters on edge
- A species of fruit flies new to the Northwest poses risks to fruit and berries up and down the West Coast and could complicate fruit sales in some overseas markets.
- School menus — Aug. 28
- Lunch — Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, steamed broccoli, fruit, whole wheat roll. Tuesday: Breakfast — Pancake sausage on a stick. Lunch — Ham and cheese hoagie, garden salad and ranch, steamed carrots, cookie.
- Home plates: Whipping up tasty fruits and veggies
- An offshoot of Lund's Organic Farm, The Carrot's Top specializes in the liquid form of organic fruits and vegetables.
- Cops cite DNA evidence in arrest
- That's one of the reasons why police arrested Bush, 42, Friday in connection with the shooting death of Fruit Cove resident Nicole Elise Bush, 35, his estranged wife, Mulligan said.
- At Least We Won't Have Deadly Flying Fruit.
- One thing that Morris Plains residents will not have to worry about: flying fruit. Particularly coconuts. Many people in Puerto Rico remove fruit from trees to ensure their cars and property do not end up looking like a fruit salad.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fruit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fruit and vegetable output in 2004. In broad terms, a fruit is a structure of a plant that contains its seeds. The term has different meanings dependent on context.
- Edible Arrangements® Fruit Baskets, Chocolate Covered
- Edible Arrangements® delicious fresh fruit baskets and Fruit Bouquets made with chocolate covered strawberries are delightful tasty gifts.
- The Fruit Pages - Education, Health Diet, Fruits Information
- Everything You Want To Know About Fruit. Fruits Vegetables, Weight Loss Recipes, Tropical, Tree, Passion and Citrus Fruits. Apples, Banana, Pictures.
- Del Monte - Fruits.com - Fruit recipes, fruit nutrition, and more
- Fruits.com is Del Monte's fruit website, with free fruit and cooking recipes, nutrition information, and more.