A selection of articles related to fruit.
Original articles from our library related to the Fruit. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fruit.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word...
New Testament >> John
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. 4:2 And he taught them many things by...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Fruit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fruit books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Forbidden fruit: why provocative art and Instagram don't mix
- A lascivious smirk belies the coy simplicity of Stephanie Sarley's fruit art. In one short video, which the Oakland artist posted to Instagram in January, a finger gently rubs and then probes a juicy, halved blood orange. The video went viral.
- Warm Weather Worries Some Fruit Farmers
- This warm weather we're having could mean trouble for Michigan's fruit crops. Farmers across the state are worried we might see a repeat of 2012 when temperatures hit 80 plus degrees in March. That warm spell, followed by a cold snap, damaged a lot of ...
- Early spring could spell disaster for fruit crops
- GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. - An early spring has caused trouble for fruit growers before. Now, there is concern this year could be very similar.
- Review: 'Low Hanging Fruit' ponders female vets' plight
- “Low Hanging Fruit” shines a light on the little-discussed plight of homeless female veterans. For that alone, it deserves praise.
- Pak-Afghan fresh fruit trade increases
- As a result of this result, the value of import of fresh fruit from Afghanistan has increased to Rs 11 billion as against Rs 5 billion in the last fiscal year.