A selection of articles related to fruit.
Original articles from our library related to the Fruit. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fruit.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word...
New Testament >> John
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. 4:2 And he taught them many things by...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not...
New Testament >> Matthew
Fruit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fruit books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Drying Fruits
- fruit, extra produce (e.g., ripe bananas) and roadside market specials.
- focus on fruits
- Jun 3, 2011 3. 1. 10.
- Fruit 2. (teacher). Sample question: “What is your favorite fruit and why do you like to eat it?
Suggested News Resources
- New fruit pest has NW growers and exporters on edge
- A species of fruit flies new to the Northwest poses risks to fruit and berries up and down the West Coast and could complicate fruit sales in some overseas markets.
- School menus — Aug. 28
- Lunch — Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, steamed broccoli, fruit, whole wheat roll. Tuesday: Breakfast — Pancake sausage on a stick. Lunch — Ham and cheese hoagie, garden salad and ranch, steamed carrots, cookie.
- Home plates: Whipping up tasty fruits and veggies
- An offshoot of Lund's Organic Farm, The Carrot's Top specializes in the liquid form of organic fruits and vegetables.
- Cops cite DNA evidence in arrest
- That's one of the reasons why police arrested Bush, 42, Friday in connection with the shooting death of Fruit Cove resident Nicole Elise Bush, 35, his estranged wife, Mulligan said.
- At Least We Won't Have Deadly Flying Fruit.
- One thing that Morris Plains residents will not have to worry about: flying fruit. Particularly coconuts. Many people in Puerto Rico remove fruit from trees to ensure their cars and property do not end up looking like a fruit salad.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fruit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fruit and vegetable output in 2004. In broad terms, a fruit is a structure of a plant that contains its seeds. The term has different meanings dependent on context.
- Edible Arrangements® Fruit Baskets, Chocolate Covered
- Edible Arrangements® delicious fresh fruit baskets and Fruit Bouquets made with chocolate covered strawberries are delightful tasty gifts.
- The Fruit Pages - Education, Health Diet, Fruits Information
- Everything You Want To Know About Fruit. Fruits Vegetables, Weight Loss Recipes, Tropical, Tree, Passion and Citrus Fruits. Apples, Banana, Pictures.
- Del Monte - Fruits.com - Fruit recipes, fruit nutrition, and more
- Fruits.com is Del Monte's fruit website, with free fruit and cooking recipes, nutrition information, and more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.