Fruitarianism Famous Fruitarians
A selection of articles related to fruitarianism famous fruitarians.
Original articles from our library related to the Fruitarianism Famous Fruitarians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fruitarianism Famous Fruitarians.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Fruitarianism Famous Fruitarians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fruitarianism Famous Fruitarians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 18 Totally Bizarre Celebrity Diets
- Just like it sounds, the fruitarian diet pretty much only allows you to eat fruit. It's such a bad idea, it landed ... Yep, it's just what it sounds like.
- You Say You're a Vegan But You're Really a Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian in Sheep's
- One common concern is how both vegans and strict vegetarians obtain nutrients most commonly derived from animal sources. Protein is easily ... Fruitarian: Would you believe there's a type of diet even more restrictive than veganism?
- Eat like your ancestors, Ottawa-raised author Stephen Le advises
- Fruitarian diets are also very unusual from the point of view of history. In the book I mention one case of a patient who was ... A: (For the book) I talked extensively with Dr.
- Branding – Choosing Your Mission Statement and Name
- What do these statements all have in common? All of them are rather grand, all of them ... Steve Jobs said it was inspired by the fact that he was on a fruitarian diet and thought the word sounded 'fun, spirited and not intimidating'.
- Prosper's Catherine Cashmore and her radical plan to end property speculation
- Cashmore is kosher, but her fruitarian diet – "sort of like a paleo diet without the meat" – means that even in a restaurant in this predominantly Jewish suburb her choices are limited. It's the fault of AFR Weekend.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.