A selection of articles related to fruits.
Original articles from our library related to the Fruits. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fruits.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Lammas Sabbat Ritual
- Lammas/Lughnasadh is the first of three harvest Sabbats. As it is a harvest, the God figures more prominently here than the Goddess, though she, too, is revered and thanked for bringing the fruits of harvest. The altar and circle can be decorated with sheaves...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples, 21:2 Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
Fruits is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fruits books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Farmer makes good use of state land to plant fruits on large scale
- TANG Chong Chon led a nomadic life after completing secondary school at the age of 20. He did fruit farming and moved from place to place including Johor, Pahang, Selangor and Kedah.
- Making Fruits, Vegetables Affordable Might Prevent Deaths
- HealthDay News — Controlling the cost of fruits and vegetables to encourage increased consumption could prevent cardiovascular disease (CVD) mortality, according to two studies presented at the American Heart Association's Epidemiology and ...
- You're Reading: fastcoexist / Baltimore's Virtual Supermarkets Bring Fruits
- One in four city residents currently lives in a "food desert," meaning the area doesn't provide easy access to fresh fruits and vegetables. The city is trying a new set of approaches called Baltimarket.
- "Nuts and dried fruits are perrfect complement to fruit and veg"
- A fruit and vegetable wholesaler which also has a company devoted to nuts is something quite unique. Domien Rodiers, of the wholesaler with the same name, took this step several years ago by starting the company Allnuts together with Alco Kappé. "Nuts ...
- From Ugly To Hip: Misfit Fruits And Veggies Coming To Whole Foods
- Whole Foods has announced a deal with Imperfect Produce to test sales of funky fruits and vegetables in a handful of stores in Northern California beginning in April. This announcement comes after a Change.