A selection of articles related to fujian culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Fujian Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fujian Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Fujian Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fujian Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Redefining Chinese Artists, in Qatar
- Mr. Cai praises the film's “consistently unique cinematography,” emphasizing that it transcends mere documentary attempts to capture the folk culture of rural China. Credit Yang Fudong ...
- Ballet Philippines brings Filipino artistry–and friendship–to China
- The guests were led by Xiamen Focao Director for consular division Lin Na, Focao Deputy Director General Li Xiao Ping, Fujian province FAO Deputy Director General Wang Tian Ming and Fujian FAO Director for consular and cultural division Li Lin.
- How Gallaudet University's Architects Are Redefining Deaf Space
- Deaf (with a capital D) is a cultural identity that stems from pride in signed language and what Deaf Studies professors call "Deaf ways of being," or shared sensory experiences and cultural traditions.
- Puppet Shows Highlight Fujian Festival
- The Quanzhou marionette, which has performed in more than 60 countries, was included in the national intangible cultural heritage list in 2006. For its head Wang Jingxian, the communicative art of Chinese marionette and the Western puppetry are both ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Fujian Culture Topics
Related searchesbs 5750
baby blues characters
mozzarella sticks origin
meaning of dreams about clothing