- Mar 5, 2007 Joyu is expected to establish a new organization with about 60 live-in and 200 lay Tokyo, March 5 — Kyodo — Fumihiro Joyu, the current leader of the Aum Shinrikyo Subscribe to Religion News Blog [What is this?
- Aum Shinrikyo Insights Into How Terrorists Develop Biological and
- his company and joined Aum as a monk.26. Fumihiro Joyu was born in.
- PDF 176KB - HM Treasury
- A cult established in 1987 by Shoko Asahara. In 2000, Fumihiro Joyu took control of the. Aum.
- Aum Shinrikyo: Once and Future Threat?
- biological, and chemical weapons. According to. Ashahara, only the followers of Aum Shinrikyo will survive this conflagration.
- Larson's Book of World Religions and Alternative Spirituality
- One of those imprisoned was Fumihiro Joyu, who claimed that he had no advance knowledge about the subway attacks since he was in Russia at the time.
- Holy Warriors and Armageddon: The Role of Religion in Terrorism
- Under the leadership of Fumihiro Joyu, Aum Shinrikyo is now seeking to regroup and rebuild.
- News Navigator: What has become of the AUM cult?
- There also exist splinter groups, but other than "Hikari no Wa" (Circle of Light), which is headed by former top AUM member Fumihiro Joyu, they have not drawn much attention.
- Last trial brings dark Aum era to end
- Meanwhile, Aum mouthpiece Fumihiro Joyu was busy on TV issuing denials of criminal activity attributed to the cult.
- PR Department
- Aleph representative Fumihiro Joyu's view on the terrorist attacks of September 11th (Excerpted and summarized from his private homepage).
Fumihiro Joyu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fumihiro Joyu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.