A selection of articles related to functional shift.
Original articles from our library related to the Functional Shift. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Functional Shift.
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- The World Mind and Consciousness (GM4)
- Few would argue the fact that today's world is literally permeated with conflict at every level of society. Yet the governments and institutions of the world are, for the most part, unable to alleviate the pain and fear that is increasing among us. Most...
Mind >> World Mind
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Functional Shift is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Functional Shift books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- STANDARDIZATION, FUNCTIONAL SHIFT
- [To appear in Penn Working Papers in Linguistics. Selected papers from NWAV 33.] Standardization and Language Change in Basque1.
- Principles of Cross-bite Treatment
- 2. Bilateral crossbite. Anterior crossbite.
- Conceptual Mapping and Functional Shift: The Case of Taiwanese
- Conceptual Mapping and Functional Shift. 405. 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Health News - Successful scheme helps reduce A&E waiting times
- It unveils plans for a “structural and functional shift in care delivery” that “cares for the whole person, not just the person's parts”, adding the current system “increasingly fails to meet the needs of those with complex care needs or frailty”.
Suggested Web Resources
- Functional shift - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In linguistics, functional shift occurs when an existing word takes on a new syntactic function.
- Functional shift - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of FUNCTIONAL SHIFT.
- functional shift - definition of functional shift by the Free Online
- A shift in the syntactic function of a word, as when a noun serves as a verb.
- Generation of evolutionary novelty by functional shift.
- Generation of evolutionary novelty by functional shift. Ganfornina MD, Sánchez D . Biology Department, University of Utah, Salt Lake City 84112, USA.
- What is a Functional Shift?
- Jun 20, 2011 Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is a Functional Shift?
Functional Shift Topics
Related searcheschipotle mexican grill history
reverse rotation effect
d-brane theoretical background
meaning of dreams about he-man