- Iron-eating fungus disintegrates rocks with acid and cellular knives
- When a hungry fungus anchors itself to an unsuspecting rock, it has a plan of attack. First, it unleashes acid, dissolving surface minerals to get to its food. Then, it releases chemicals that extract that food—in this case, iron.
- Ras Fungi angered by memes
- CONTEMPORARY musician Fungisai Mashavave-Zvakavapano, now known as Killer F or Ras Fungi, is not amused by memes of her pose which have gone viral on social media networking sites. Fungisai, who had been keeping a low profile, resurfaced last ...
- Hospital halts lung exam as fungi found
- Ruttonjee Hospital has stopped performing bronchoscopies a procedure that allows doctors to examine a person's airway with a thin viewing instrument after it found fungi in five patients who underwent the test.
- Scientists Identify the Fungi Clouding Leonardo's Self-Portrait
- The researchers write that due to the “non-culturability of the microorganisms inhabiting the portrait,” identifying the exact fungus causing the foxing wasn't possible. New non-invasive sampling for DNA analysis with scanning electron microscope (SEM) ...
- Fossilized Fungi is World's Oldest Land Fossil
- Fungi are as old as the hills. Scientists have identified bits of fossilized fungi that date back 440 million years, making them the oldest known fossils of any land-dwelling organism.
Fungi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fungi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesacorn mos extension
paige and ryanne kettner
make makefile structure
all souls day christian origin
categorical imperative criticism
tongan language tongan alphabet