- Why Is Stan Lee's Legacy in Question?
- Almost right away, he wrote and drew a short story about a thinly veiled Lee analogue named Funky Flashman. Funky is a verbose fraud who orders around a Roy Thomas pastiche named Houseroy and constantly declares his own greatness without ever ...
- Lily James ups glamour to promote Pride And Prejudice And Zombies
- Pride And Prejudice And Zombies also stars boyfriend Matt Smith, who she met while filming the action/comedy, and Lily credits the former Doctor Who star for helping her develop a better dress sense.
- Stan Lee's Greatest Cameos...In The Actual Comics!
- If you are familiar with DC than you might know about Funky Flashman, but I bet you didn't know that Funky Flashman was a parody of Stan Lee made by Jack Kirby.
- Has my old school chum become a teacher's pet: QUENTIN LETTS on Yesterday in
- My old school-friend Nick Herbert MP – a Tory Eurosceptic long neglected horribly by David Cameron – yesterday gave a speech saying he wants to stay in the EU. Bingo, Mr Herbert is back in favour with No10.
Funky Flashman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Funky Flashman books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Funky Flashman Topics
Related searcheschild prodigy
toxidrome anticholinergic toxidrome
supervillain common traits