A selection of articles related to fur controversy.
Original articles from our library related to the Fur Controversy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fur Controversy.
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked. 25:2 And it shall be, if the wicked man be worthy to be beaten, that the judge...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Fur Controversy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fur Controversy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Kathryn M. Olson
- Privacy, and Fashion: The Social Controversy over Fur." Reprinted in Readings . Norms: Oppositional Argument and the Fur Controversy.
- Remarks on Eskimo Sealing and the Harp Seal Controversy
- and the Harp Seal Controversy. Most inhabitants of the and northern fur seal from extinction. Re- cently, concern controlled fur seal industry.
- A rhetoric of controversy Kendall R Phillips
- towards unifying the very meaning of a controversy itself. Olson and.
- QUANTIFYING NORMS OF ANIMAL SUFFERING IN
- The Regulation arose out of the fur controversy within Europe about the morality of using fur in clothing.
Suggested News Resources
- Fashion designs pulled over fur controversy
- A young Victorian fashion designer has had two of her outfits pulled from a spring fashion week show because of animal welfare concerns.
Suggested Web Resources
- A New Fur Controversy - Masa "Scrimping" on Charity - Gramercy
- May 21, 2005 The birth of a "new fur" controversy, hits keep coming at Gramercy Park, Milk & Honey's star mixologist, and more.
- Fur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Controversy. Red fox furs. Main article: Fur farming.
- Brad Pitt's Green Wash, Gwyneth Paltrow's Fur Controversy, Miley
- Aug 20, 2008 Ever fantasize about a hot, steamy shower with Brad Pitt? Well, now is your chance (sort of).
- Fashion Design and Fur – An Ethical Controversy | Now Fashion
- Fashion Design and Fur – An Ethical Controversy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.