A selection of articles related to furfural uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Furfural Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Furfural Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
Furfural Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Furfural Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sustainable chemistry: Putting carbon dioxide to work
- Carbon dioxide is an abundant resource, but difficult for industry to use effectively. A simple reaction might allow it to be used to make commercial products more sustainably than with current processes. See Letter p.
- Bubbles break down biofuel biomass
- CHEMICAL engineers at Tohoku University, Japan, have developed a new technique which uses bubbles to pre-treat lignocellulosic biomass for more efficient biofuel and chemical production.
- Technology to break down biomass and unlock polysaccharides develops
- Jim Dumesic's group received attention in 2014 after publishing a paper in the journal, Science, describing a new technology for breaking down biomass and unlocking its polysaccharides. These sugars could be compared to sugar for microbes and can be ...
- Cellulosic Ethanol Falls A Few Billion Gallons Short
- Degradation products of cellulose, phenolic, furfural or otherwise, or the materials used to accomplish this, ionic liquid or otherwise, are not dead ends to accomplishing the end goal.
- Latvian scientists make bioethanol and furfural from straw
- Ethanol and furfural are two main components that can be used for a variety of syntheses in chemical industry. About 95% of all synthetic materials produced in modern times can be created using these two chemical compounds that can be obtained from ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.