A selection of articles related to furze.
Original articles from our library related to the Furze. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Furze.
- Gorse: Correspondences
- Ulex europaeus Folk Names: Broom, Frey, Furze, Fyrs, Gorst, Goss, Prickly Broom, Ruffet, Whin Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Jupiter, Thor Power: Money, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Furze is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Furze books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Furze Infant School
- Home | About us | Events | Diary | Newsletter | Community Room | Hints | Our Work | Downloads | Links. Furze Infant School. Our School |.
- FURZE PLATT SENIOR SCHOOL
- Furze Platt Senior School. Furze Platt Road. Maidenhead.
- MC Gill Furze
- Self-management: The UK Experience. Gill Furze. (with thanks to Bob Lewin).
- Furze Children's Centre
- A free crèche is provided @ Furze CC - must be booked in advance. Babbling Babes (Drop-in) 0 – 18 months old. Starting Date: 9 May (Monday).
- Furze Platt Senior School
- We have already started discussions on our vision for Furze. Platt Senior Furze Platt Senior School is a popular, oversubscribed secondary school.
Suggested News Resources
- 'World's Longest Motorcycle'
- Colin Furze of Lincolnshire, England has created a 72-foot long scooter that he believes is the longest motorcycle in the world, and has asked the Guinness Book of World Records to verify the claim. The existing record stands at a mere 46 feet.
- Merton Council sorry for sending in bailiffs after council tax blunder
- Merton Council has apologised to landlord Pauline Hinkson, who lives in Streatham but lets a flat in Furze Road, Mitcham, after they sent letters to her demanding £1400 in unpaid tax for six properties not belonging to her.
- 25-seat motorcycle shoots for 'world's longest' record
- That's exactly what Colin Furze's 72-foot-long motorcycle that can seat 25 passengers is gunning for: world's longest motorcycle, ever. Plumber by day, and motorcycle tinkerer by night, Furze's 25-seat bike looks absolutely ridiculous.
- In-form Crisp wins tasty cup double
- Crisp's victory at the weekend follows on from his second place in the County Championship in June where he narrowly lost to Jody Greenall (Elton Furze) on the sixth extra hole.
- Rivals' flourish spells the end for Furze hopes
- With Shane and Bryan Clarke in fine scoring form in the Seneschalstown attack, the Yellow Furze side led 0-7 to 0-3 close to half-time. Then Donaghmore/ Ashbourne struck for a decisive goal.
Suggested Web Resources
- furze - definition of furze by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Plants) another name for gorse. [Old English fyrs]. furzy adj.
- After the bleakness of winter, furze clothes the hillsides and heaths with a welcome blanket of headily scented yellow flowers.
- Furze - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Origin of FURZE. Middle English firse, from Old English fyrs; akin to Russian pyreĭ quack grass, Greek pyros wheat.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrowan university history
matamoros tamaulipas history
peter arnett vietnam
classical guitar modern performers
e bukura e dheut