A selection of articles related to fuscia.
Original articles from our library related to the Fuscia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fuscia.
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Fuscia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fuscia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Inside the Strange World of Under-18 Clubbing
- It seemed like everyone I knew was there and yet periodically even more big names would pile in from the queue and run up the fuscia carpeted stairs. And we did run, we ran everywhere that night.
- Why I'm Skeptical of the 'Pink Taxi'
- A quick search yielded news reports with pictures of a fuscia car and a woman driver standing next to it, wearing a white shirt and a dark pink tie. This was to be a taxi driven only by women and serving only women. One headline declared: "No men allowed!
- Mireille Silcoff: The pain of loving shoes that can never love you back
- Because there is nothing — I mean nothing — that you can put with a pair of huge, pneumatic, white-and-fuscia Adidas Salvation sneakers that looks in any way elegant. And those sneakers are what I wear most of the time.
- Youth in drag get their chance to strut
- Tillett, who will emcee the event as his drag persona Fuscia Rae, has been performing for two years. He credits drag with helping him find both a confidence and community he didn't previously have. Around the same time he began to perform as Fuscia Rae ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.