- Tau PET Aligns Spread of Pathology with Alzheimer's Staging
- It defines seven stages of tau progression based on histopathology: no deposition in stage 0; the transentorhinal region in stage I; entorhinal cortex in stage II; fusiform and lingual gyri in stage III; neocortical association areas by IV.
- 1 Department of Psychiatry and Neurosciences, Graduate School of Biomedical
- Assessment of coherence-based regional homogeneity revealed that patients with TRD showed increased coherence-based regional homogeneity values in the left fusiform gyrus and left cerebellum compared with patients with treatment-sensitive ...
- ECT May Enhance Neuroplasticity in Treatment of Acute MDD
- The most prominent (P < .05) increases occurring over time were seen in the right temporal lobe, including the hippocampus and parahippocampal area, insula, fusiform gyrus, and amygdala. Regions of interest—including the hippocampus, amygdala, and ...
- One Fan Made His Girlfriend A Doctor Who Guess Who Set
- Guess Who has been articulating our right fusiform gyrus' uncanny knack for remembering faces via the medium of shouting for nigh on thirty years – but it took one man's generous gift to his other half to make a pun come to life.
- Facial Recognition: Fusiform Gyrus Brain Region 'Solely Devoted' To Faces
- The ability to recognize faces is so important in humans that the brain appears to have an area solely devoted to the task: the fusiform gyrus.
Fusiform Gyrus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fusiform Gyrus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Fusiform Gyrus Topics
Related searcheslolicon status in canada
sagittarius notable and named stars
future tense simple future tense
rapping style voice tone and attitude
flood geology geological evidence