Futurama Opening Credits
A selection of articles related to futurama opening credits.
Original articles from our library related to the Futurama Opening Credits. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Futurama Opening Credits.
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Futurama Opening Credits is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Futurama Opening Credits books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Simpsons in their car, driving down a snowy road
- in the opening credits of futurama and Bart finally hits a ramp and lets his skateboard crash into the huge tv screen in Times Square.
- Just one man writes, voices and controls the $1 billion Family Guy
- of everything from Top Cat to Futurama (for which he once sang the opening credits).
- colorsPrime Time Diversity Report
- Primary Recurring: Actor appears in opening cast credits, is involved in the .. Futurama. Comedy.
- CSRC Research Report 1
- opening credits—are those “with whom audience members connect when they tune in week after week” (Hunt 2002, 7).
Suggested News Resources
- Free Agent: Global Agenda: Free Agent
- Techno-ninja Recons strike with the power of Futurama's opening credits. It was PvP and not PvE that really made this game for me. Normally, that'd be par for the free-to-play course, but Global Agenda ropes off some of its best content based on level.
Suggested Web Resources
- Futurama opening - YouTube
- Sep 25, 2009 Futurama opening. Add to. Futurama Credits Theme (2010-present)by SexeiAlexy15711 views; Thumbnail 0:46.
- Opening Credits - Futurama Wiki, the Futurama database
- The Opening Credits always appear at the beginning of a Futurama episode. The opening credits begin.
- Futurama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Opening theme, "Theme from Futurama". Composer(s), Christopher Tyng. Country of origin, United States.
- Futurama opening subtitles@Everything2.com
- Dec 10, 2001 Futurama fans out there know that one of the funny parts about the show is the words under the Has Futurama credits for opening cartoon.
- Can't get enough Futurama: Information: Opening Titles
- Opening Subtitles. Every Futurama episode starts with a unique on-screen subtitle when the Planet Express ship flies through the Futurama logo.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.