Fyodor Dostoevsky Short Stories
A selection of articles related to fyodor dostoevsky short stories.
Original articles from our library related to the Fyodor Dostoevsky Short Stories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fyodor Dostoevsky Short Stories.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Fyodor Dostoevsky Short Stories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fyodor Dostoevsky Short Stories books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tips, links and suggestions: what are you reading this week?
- Still a funny guy I see. :) Here is a link, these books are full of trivia and short enough tales to get you through the moment. ...
- Experiments in Biography: On Chris Offutt's 'My Father, the Pornographer'
- The father is a cankered patriarch right out of Fyodor Dostoevsky. He grew up in Appalachia, eventually getting married and starting an insurance business. He had literary ambitions from the age of 14, though.
- Umberto Eco, 1932-2016 In the Name of Who Knows
- "There are two stories here. The first idea, which is also the central idea in "Pendulum" and my other novels, is the creation of a fictitious bit of information.
- 'Crime and Punishment' is now 150
- Noted writer S. Ramakrishnan reviewed the novel 'Crime and Punishment', authored by the renowned Russian writer Fyodor M.
- What college students read to answer 'Who am I?'
- The works of Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Herman Hesse and Franz Kafka resonate with many who are beginning to deal with questions of morality and ethics — specifically: “Crime and Punishment,” “Steppenwolf” and “The Metamorphosis.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.