- The weird & wonderful
- Models at the Alexander Wang show stomped down the runway wearing clomp-y, Dr Martens-style combat boots. ... Pink and rainbow hues, courtesy of My Little Pony cartoons, made for kitschy, sweet creations at the Fyodor Golan London show.
- Exclusive: Farel Dalrymple's 'The Wrenchies' cover revealed
- I gathered inspiration from a variety of sources: “A Wrinkle in Time” by Madeleine L'Engle, “Fight Club” by Chuck Palahniuk, “The Brothers Karamazov” by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, “Akira” by Otomo Katsuhiro, “Nausicaa” (the manga and movie) by Hayao Miyazaki ...
- Matthew Williamson Collaborates With Triumph Lingerie
- Other designers to create artistic underwear on behalf of the project include Louise Gray, Fyodor Golan and Felder Felder. The creations will be on display at the Maison Triumph pop-up store in Covent Garden during London Fashion Week (from February 15 ...
- C'est la folie: Le camping is almost civilised
- Being a chap, however, I cling to the innocent belief that camping must be good for me, rather as kale and cold baths and the novels of Fyodor Dostoevsky would undoubtedly be good for me, too, if only I were man enough to face them of a weekend.
Fyodor Martens is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fyodor Martens books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.