- Hélène Ruiz Fabri , Emmanuelle Jouannet , and Vincent
- century Russia Fyodor Martens, is useful in highlighting the contribution by this figure.
- The Hague: Legal Capital of the World
- over the Conference, with Fyodor Martens leading the negotiations for Russia. Martens returned to St.
- Oral Argument Recap in Hamdan
- Chief Sentelle refers McMillan to the “Martens Clause,” a provision of the 1899 Hague Convention that was named for Fyodor Martens, an esteemed Russian international lawyer.
Fyodor Martens is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fyodor Martens books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Fyodor Martens Topics
list of dictators asia
aldehyde common reactions
3 doors down singles