- Peyton Manning's legacy will live on with Kirk Cousins's facemask
- Manning was one of the first players to start wearing Riddell's Revolution model helmet with the G2B-R facemask in 2002 after he suffered a hairline fracture of his jaw in 2001.
- Triangle Foodie News: Several notable restaurant openings next week
- The brewpub is the brainchild of Andrew Christenbury, the former head brewer at Durham's G2B and currently one of the bartenders at Bar Virgile in downtown Durham. Christenbury partnered with Peter Michaels and Brad Strode on this concept. After the ...
- Durham's Hope Valley Brewing Co. to open in former City Beverage space
- The brewpub is the brainchild of Andrew Christenbury, the former head brewer at Durham's G2B and currently one of the bartenders at Bar Virgile in downtown Durham. Christenbury has partnered with Peter Michaels and Brad Strode to revamp and ...
- CII organizes B2B, G2B sessions for stronger market linkages
- KOLKATA: Coinciding with "Ahare Bangla", the West Bengal Government and CII joined hands to organize a series of B2B and G2B sessions with prospective buyers. These sessions were forums where government officials and local industries spoke about ...
- G2B is all about the change-up
- Durham, N.C. — You may have noticed a difference in the menu at G2B on Shannon Road in Durham.
g2b is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, g2b books and related discussion.