- The 5 Most Lethal Battleships That Never Set Sail
- The G3 class battlecruisers represented a radical departure for the Royal Navy. HMS Hood strongly resembled previous British battlecruisers, although she carried the armor of a battleship. The G3s would adopt several innovations, including the 16” gun, ...
- Model maker spends 20 years building scaled down fleet of radio-controlled
- He is making a G3 battlecruiser - a ship that was planned but not built because a naval treaty came into place that limited the weight of warships. Because the G3 was cancelled, it was never given a name, so Tony plans to write to the Queen to ask her ...
- The HMS Dreadnought replica that took model maker nine years to complete (that
- His next project is one of the planned G3 battlecruisers which were cancelled by the Washington Naval Treaty of 1922. Since the ships were never built they were never named, but Mr Ansell hopes to get permission from the Queen to name his model HMS ...
- Currys' £35 'Knowhow' Service Causing Confusion - And Irritation - On Reddit
- Reddit users have reported feeling "pressured" into paying up to £35 more for new laptops at Currys PC World than the advertised price. Currys offers various "set up" services, starting at £35, for new computers.
- The Ultimate Tech Of 2014: Last Minute Gifts (Speakers, Headphones, Toys And More)
- In fact it almost feels like we've been writing about it all year. Weird, huh? Over the last six weeks we've been cataloguing our best picks and deals over at our Tech The Halls section.
g3 Battlecruiser is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, g3 Battlecruiser books and related discussion.