- The final stage in the post-war battlecruiser race came with the British response to the Amagi and Lexington types: four 48000 ton G3 battlecruisers.
- Model Expo 2011 Competition Results.rtf
- Andrew McGee. HMS Invincible - G3 Battlecruiser. Commendation Seth Agland musashi.
- Suggested Changes to Victory at Sea: Order of Battle
- Jan 18, 2008 G3-class battlecruiser. • Change Turret A, B and P Range to 40. • Change Secondary Armament Range to 18.
- VICTORY AT SEA – W.W.2. HISTORICAL SCENARIOS & FLEET
- Furious class Carrier. N1206. Furious.
- THE “FLEET THAT NEVER WAS” By Wayne Smith Consultant to
- I can make it fast and powerful, but it won't have any armor (battlecruiser). I can make it . Invincible 1921(G3) 48400 856x106x36 9-16”, 16-6”, 6-4.
- 1/6000 Scale RUSSO-JAPANESE WAR & The ENTENTE CORDIALE
- Campania x 2. 1B93. G3 class, 1923 x 4.
- The United Kingdom
- 1921 Battlecruiser Design G3. Usually known by their design designation of G3, these revolutionary vessels were cancelled at the Washington Conference.
- The Ship Model Forum • View topic - Calling all Royal Navy G3
- This 1:96 scale model of the projected battle cruiser.
- Royal Navy G3 battlecruiser
- From The Ship Model Forum, a 1:96 scale model of Royal Navy G3 battlecruiser by Alex McFadian. The name HMS Anson is conjecture.
- N3 battleships - SteelNavy
- The G3 battle cruiser had a design speed of 33-knots compared to the 23.5 knots of the M3 battleship.
g3 Battlecruiser is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, g3 Battlecruiser books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.