- Gaekwad funded Ambedkar's education?
- GAYA: Did Saiyyaji Rao Gaekwad, the erstwhile ruler of Baroda state fund Bhimrao Amdekar's education within and outside the country? Going by the assertion of the then Baroda ruler's great grand daughter in law Shubhangini Gaekwad, the answer is in the ...
- AoL begins cleaning up world culture fest venue
- "The cleaning contract has been given to Hemant Gaekwad, who incidentally also cleans the prime minister's house and Rashtrapati Bhavan," AoL said in a statement. Hundreds of students and other disciples of AoL founder Sri Sri Ravi Shankar volunteered ...
- Now, primary teachers slam Pandya's removal
- At the same time, we condemn the insult of MSU chancellor Shubhangini Raje Gaekwad, whose appeal to be fair with Pandya was not considered," he said. In a joint statement the teachers have said that Pandya has been actively involved in the educational ...
- Lack of funds stalls project to promote native languages
- The MoU for the project was signed in presence of Gujarat governor O P Kohli, MSU chancellor Shubhangini Raje Gaekwad and professor Ganesh Devy, founder trustee of Bhasha Centre at Laxmi Vilas Palace. The collaboration had envisaged developing ...
- Tech fest to kick off at Navrachna
- Vadodara: City-based Navrachana University (NU) launched its annual technical festival -- Innuvate -- to mark the birth anniversary of Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III. The two-day festival will kick off from April 9 at the campus.
Gaekwads is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gaekwads books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.