- to stop up the mouth of (a person) by putting something in it, thus preventing speech, shouts, etc. 2.
- Anton Gag, Bohemian / Julie L'Enfant & Robert J. Paulson.
- But Gag was also Bohemian in the original sense of the word. working on a book about Anton Gag and his daughters Gag had deep roots in the Old World.
- Gag Mycteroperca microlepis
- Gag is a member of the family Serranidae (sea basses and groupers), Gag is a slender gray-olive grouper with body depth distinctly less than head length.
- Gulf Gag Grouper Final Rule Federal Standard
- Mar 4, 2011 gag grouper.
- Newsmakers: Jim Carrey professes love for Emma Stone in new gag video
- Dan Steinberg/AP Jim Carrey launched his new website by posting a video love letter to "The Help" star Emma Stone that many online deemed creepy. The just under two minute video on www.jimcarreytrulife.
- Battle over Utah GOP gag order falls flat
- By Robert Gehrke Provo • A showdown over whether to muzzle Republican Party leaders never got off the ground Saturday.
- The Chinese Government Has Banned Lady Gag and Katy Perry Songs
- Beijing, China -- China's Ministry of Culture ordered music download sites to delete songs by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, the Backstreet Boys, and other pop stars because they weren't submitted for government screening.
- Comic's PAC Is More Than a Gag
- Citizens for a Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow may be a running gag on “The Colbert Report” on Comedy Central, but it is spending money as it sees fit, with little in the way of disclosure, just like its noncomedic brethren. Comedians, including Mr.
- Red grouper returns to menus as population rebounds
- All commercial fishermen who participate are told at the beginning of the year how many pounds of red and black grouper, also known as gag grouper, they are allowed to catch.
- GAG, the Graphical Boot Manager
- An open source graphical boot manager which supports up to 9 operating systems. Screen shots, version history and download.
- Gag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A gag is usually a device designed to prevent speech, often as a restraint device to stop the subject from calling for help.
- Graphic Artists Guild - Home
- The Graphic Artists Guild supports this bipartisan legislation. Visit the Guild's POPVOX Campaign for S. 968 and vote to endorse this bill.
- Gag - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Definition of GAG. transitive verb. 1.
- gag - definition of gag by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and
- Something forced into or put over the mouth to prevent speaking or crying out. 2. An obstacle to or a censoring of free speech.
Gag is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gag books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesarmour piercing sabot round
ieee 8021q frame format
glove types of glove