Gaia Mythology In Other Cultures
A selection of articles related to gaia mythology in other cultures.
Original articles from our library related to the Gaia Mythology In Other Cultures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gaia Mythology In Other Cultures.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Gaia Mythology In Other Cultures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gaia Mythology In Other Cultures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Myths as Mitochondria
- ARCHANGEL — the debut science fiction novel by Marguerite Reed — powerfully invokes the wonder of myth: Reed draws on fairy tales, legends, holy works, and prayer to create the speech and personality of her protagonist.
- Designing a World Where Environmentalists Win
- They'd live in a world where a Facebook group of other Planeteers (real-life, grown-up devotees of the show) number over half a million.
- Lionel Loueke: Gaïa
- Gaïa is named after Gaia, the mother of the Earth in Greek mythology. According to ... Such a spiritual album suffers from not belonging to a larger cultural manifestation or movement, but it still has the power to seriously move a listener.
- Recommended Dose: Our Favorite Dance Tracks Of 2015
- And the ones that were coming into light had their own ethos, values, cultures. What a time, indeed ... Here at ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gaia Mythology In Other Cultures Topics
Related searchestimeline of cricket the 1700s
history of classical mechanics
nigeria culture and religion