A selection of articles related to gaius.
Original articles from our library related to the Gaius. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gaius.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And after the uproar was ceased, Paul called unto him the disciples, and embraced them, and departed for to go into Macedonia. 20:2 And when he had gone over those parts, and had given them much exhortation, he came into Greece, 20:3 And there...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: III John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 1:3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the...
New Testament >> III John
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Gaius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gaius books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GAIUS R. SHAVER
- GAIUS R. SHAVER. The Ecosystems Center.
- THE IMPERIAL REPUBLIC: GAIUS MARIUS
- THE IMPERIAL REPUBLIC: GAIUS MARIUS.
- How revolutionary were the military reforms of Gaius Marius?
- How revolutionary were the military reforms of Gaius Marius? © C.J.
Suggested News Resources
- Wash Post: How badly did Obama Ed Secretary Duncan want to talk to Matt Damon?
- by Gaius Publius on 8/28/2011 05:16:00 PM From the Washington Post, it looks like someone is paying attention to Matt Damon's increased visibility. And that someone has a name: the Obama Administration.
- "Dead Peasant Insurance" — A comment on the Rick Perry dead teacher's scheme
- by Gaius Publius on 8/28/2011 01:17:00 AM We wrote here about the Rick Perry scam in which he tried to create what sounds like derivatives — insurance-policy-backed bets — on the deaths of elderly Texas teachers.
- Rick Perry & UBS tried to bet on the early death of elderly Texas teachers
- by Gaius Publius on 8/26/2011 09:58:00 PM Nice. Rick Perry tried to set up a scheme with the foreign bank UBS to bet on the deaths of elderly teachers, and then he put in motion a plan to cut benefits to their health plans. Gruesome.
- Rick Perry goes blank defending Texas' failed abstinence education program
- by Gaius Publius on 8/24/2011 09:05:00 PM Here's a TV interview with Governor (and now 2012 Republican candidate) Rick Perry and a reporter from the Texas Tribune.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gaius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Gaius, sometimes spelled Caius, was a common Roman praenomen.
- Gaius - Merlin Wiki - BBC, NBC TV Series
- Gaius is the court physician of Camelot and has been for the last twenty years, since Prince Arthur.
- Gaius.org . Maybe it is for you.
- Gaius, a celebrated Roman jurist. Of his personal history very little is known.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgrand theft auto game the missions
west bengal demographics
year 2000 problem y2k trivia
tales of symphonia skits