A selection of articles related to galactic cycle.
Original articles from our library related to the Galactic Cycle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Galactic Cycle.
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Galactic Cycle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Galactic Cycle books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The galactic cycle of extinction
- Mar 6, 2008 Open Research Online. The Open University's repository of research publications and other research outputs.
- The Galactic Matter Cycle and Star Formation
- Jul 4, 2010 Cycle. Dying Stars low-mass high-mass. Summary.
- Galactic Spiral Density Wave and 2012: The Final Cycles of
- “contents” of this book, now understood to include the Seven 113-day cycles of the Lord of the Dawn. 2.
- Flowering of the Heart
- What is this galactic cycle being measured?
- Galactic Tectonics -- A Galactic Life Cycle?
- many will have been absorbed. Galactic Tectonics -- A Galactic Life Cycle? Summary Chart 1 (1998, revised 2011).
Suggested News Resources
- Doom in 2012 is the last thing we need
- Admittedly, the belief that a 5000-year galactic cycle would end with Earth's collision with a rogue planet or a black hole seemed to be in vogue for only a short time.
Suggested Web Resources
- Galactic year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The galactic year, also known as a cosmic year, is the duration of time The galactic year provides a conveniently usable unit for depicting cosmic and .
- galactic cycle - Metaphysics For Life
- The Mayan Calendar and 2012 End Date have become focal points for prophecies of apocalypse and spiritual renewal...
- The Founders on the Precession and Galactic Cycle
- The Founders on the Precession and Galactic Cycle Received by Sal Rachele November 12, 2005. Greetings, beloved Creators.
- Mayan Creation Cycle
- This is the eighth level and is called “The Galactic Cycle.