- Boosting efficacy of xylanases
- Arabinose residues might even be substituted by ferulic acid or even more complex side chains including (feruloylated) arabinofuranose, xylose, galactose and a-glucuronic acid.
- Levulinic Acid Market - Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis
- Levulinic acid is used as a precursor for plasticizers, pharmaceuticals, and other additives.
- Proteomic analysis of symbiotic proteins of Glomus mosseae and Amorpha fruticosa
- Many plant lectins can bind to glucose, mannitol, galactose or other monosaccharides, and they exhibit high affinity to the oligosaccharides of alien plants.
Galactose Hydrolysis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Galactose Hydrolysis books and related discussion.