A selection of articles related to galactosemia types.
Original articles from our library related to the Galactosemia Types. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Galactosemia Types.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What are the Different Types of Magick?
- These is high and low, black and white, tantric, and chaos magick, there are candle, herb, sympathetic, representational, symbolic, color, crystal, knot, moon, and elemental magick. Now this is not a complete list, there are many more such as fairy, tree,...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Galactosemia Types is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Galactosemia Types books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'It's like poison in his body'
- Connor Hoyne is an energetic 4-year-old boy who loves alligators. The trait that differentiates him from other boys his age is that at six days old he was diagnosed with galactosemia, a rare genetic disorder.
- 5 things parents should know about newborn screenings
- These disorders are congenital adrenal hyperplasia, congenital hypothyroidism, galactosemia, maple syrup urine disease, phenylketonuria and sickle-cell disease.
- What Does Medical Food Mean Today?
- Specifically, the agency's 2013 draft guidance on medical foods states that it “considers the statutory definition of medical foods to narrowly constrain the types of products that fit within this category of food. ...
- Children with rare metabolic disorders struggle to get right diet
- If the trauma of delivering a child with a rare metabolic disorder is not enough, the ordeal of feeding these children becomes a greater challenge.
- Liver: Function, Failure & Disease
- There are two types of fatty liver, according to the Cleveland Clinic: that caused by excessive alcohol consumption (fatty liver) and that which is not (non-alcoholic fatty liver or non-alcoholic steatohepatitis).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.