- Time Square great for takeout or dining in
- Dessert, the realm of Chios' wife, Maria, can be anything from tiramisu to the custard-intensive galaktoboureko, with prices from $4.95 to $6.95.
- Where to eat now in N.J.: The 10 hottest restaurants for March
- To close your meal you can't go wrong with the classic Baklava ($6) or the cream-filled Galaktoboureko ($6). 90 Union Avenue North, Cranford. 908-272-4111.
- 6 Awesome Beer Pairings To Try At The First-Ever New Orleans Nuit Belge
- One of the most eagerly awaited pairings of the night— due to the prestige of both the beer and the restaurant— this is a dessert pairing, although some beer lovers will want to try it first.
- Astoria Characters: The Couple With the Right Recipe
- United, they turned Victory into a neighborhood icon famed for its galaktoboureko, kataifi, melomakarona, kourabie and koulouria and its oh-so-sweet breads vasilopita and tsoureki.
Galaktoboureko is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Galaktoboureko books and related discussion.