- Time Square great for takeout or dining in
- Dessert, the realm of Chios' wife, Maria, can be anything from tiramisu to the custard-intensive galaktoboureko, with prices from $4.95 to $6.95.
- Where to eat now in N.J.: The 10 hottest restaurants for March
- To close your meal you can't go wrong with the classic Baklava ($6) or the cream-filled Galaktoboureko ($6). 90 Union Avenue North, Cranford. 908-272-4111.
- 6 Awesome Beer Pairings To Try At The First-Ever New Orleans Nuit Belge
- One of the most eagerly awaited pairings of the night— due to the prestige of both the beer and the restaurant— this is a dessert pairing, although some beer lovers will want to try it first.
- Astoria Characters: The Couple With the Right Recipe
- United, they turned Victory into a neighborhood icon famed for its galaktoboureko, kataifi, melomakarona, kourabie and koulouria and its oh-so-sweet breads vasilopita and tsoureki.
Galaktoboureko is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Galaktoboureko books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.