- Definition: Soaked in syrup, from the Greek word siropi, meaning "syrup.
- Tel: 9432 4111
- galaktoboureko, baklava and Turkish delight. Side serves. STEAMED VEGETABLES galaktoboureko drizzled with a cinnamon and honey flavoured syrup.
- Galaktoboureko (warm custard crème baked in crispy phyllo-dough finished with a sugar-honey syrup).
- Baklava homemade Walnut Cake Baklava Cheesecake Niki
- chocolate ganache. $595. Dessert Sampler.
- Download sample chapter
- Classic Galaktoboureko, Liquorice Ice-cream, Krokos Syrup . Ice Powder Galaktoboureko, Pistachio Foam, Candied Pumpkin Seeds ...............................
- Tel: 083 945 2233 Fax: 086 528 3750 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. www
- Galaktoboureko. Greek syrupy milk custard baked in phyllo pastry. R36.
- Mesa Greek Cuisine
- Galaktoboureko (custard in filo pastry) is a beauty, velvety in the middle with a good dash of cinnamon. There's more on the menu that appeals, such as prawns cooked in tomato, white wine and feta, and plenty for vegetarians.
- Galaktoboureko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Galaktoboureko (γαλακτομπούρεκο) is a Greek dessert of semolina-based custard (sometimes flavored with lemon or orange) in phyllo.
- Custard Pie Recipe (Galaktoboureko) - Recipe for Greek Custard
- Impossible to resist, this custard pie called Galaktoboureko is one of the all-time favorite Greek desserts.
- Galaktoboureko Recipe - Allrecipes.com
- Galaktoboureko is a traditional Greek dessert made with a custard in a crispy phyllo pastry shell. After all these years it is still a family favorite.
- Kalofagas - Greek Food & Beyond by Peter Minakis: Galaktoboureko
- Apr 29, 2008 Galaktoboureko is as popular (if not more) than a Greek baklava.
- Galaktoboureko: Milk Pie Recipe : Cat Cora : Food Network
- Food Network invites you to try this Galaktoboureko: Milk Pie recipe from Cat Cora.
Galaktoboureko is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Galaktoboureko books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.