A selection of articles related to galatia.
Original articles from our library related to the Galatia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Galatia.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. 16:2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;) 1:2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia: 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and...
New Testament >> II Timothy
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and...
New Testament >> I Peter
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Galatia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Galatia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Galatians has been the least disputed of any of Paul's epistles.
- The Historical Context of Paul's Letters To the Galatians and Romans
- unquestioningly accepted as genuine as the Book of Galatians.” 5. Indeed .
- GALATIA and PAPHLAGONIA
- GALATIA and PAPHLAGONIA.
Suggested News Resources
- Galatia First Baptist celebrates 150th anniversary Sunday
- By Brian DeNeal Galatia First Baptist Church members will hear from former pastors, dress in outfits from the past and enjoy a potluck feast in celebrating 150th anniversary Sunday.
- Galatia gets storm siren grant
- By Staff reports The village of Galatia is receiving $15750 from the US Department of Agriculture to help install a storm siren.
- Crime Report for Wednesday, Aug. 24
- Brent Michael Williams, 19, of the 2400 block of Galatia Church Road, was charged Tuesday with possession of a firearm by a felon and larceny of a firearm. Bail was set at $25000.
- Schools of Saline County discuss 1-percent school facility sales tax
- Galatia's district would have received $195513, Carrier Mills-Stonefort would have received $222401, Harrisburg would have received $985767 and Eldorado would have received $568308, according to information distributed at the hearing.
Suggested Web Resources
- Galatia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ancient Galatia was an area in the highlands of central Anatolia in modern Turkey. Galatia was named for the immigrant Gauls from Thrace (cf.
- The territory in modern central Turkey known as Galatia was an oddity in the eastern world.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Epistle to the Galatians
- Background on Galatia, purpose and date, a summary of its contents, its importance and a discussion of some difficulties.
- His letters and the Acts account show that he established churches in at least two of the Roman provinces in Anatolia: Galatia and Asia.
- Galatia Homepage
- A Celtic fighting group that participates in historical demonstrations and the Society for Creative Anachronism. Includes practice and events times and locations.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslan mandragoran malkieri heritage
dream symbol progress
grande prairie alberta post-secondary
permaculture perennial plants
list of female singers raphip hop